Parmalat fresh cream
1 slab milk chocolate
1. Melt milk chocolate in a bowl over hot water.
2. Once melted, drizzle the chocolate into the mugs.
3. Add one part Parmalat cream and four parts Steri Stumpie to each mug.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
5. Top with mini marshmallows.
6. Place the oven proof mugs in the oven for 5-8 minutes or until the marshmallows are toasted.
7. Drizzle the remaining melted chocolate over the marshmallows.
8. Top with a dusting of cocoa powder.
9. Serve with your favorite biscuits for dipping and ENJOY!