1 cup Spekko Royal Umbrella Jasmine Rice
¼ cup Apple Cider vinegar
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp salt
2 chicken breasts
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp soy sauce
Red onion rings
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Cook the rice according to the instructions on the pack.
2. While the rice is cooking, combine the apple cider vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small sauce pan and warm over medium-low heat until the sugar dissolves.
3. When the rice is done cooking, transfer to a very large bowl. Sprinkle on half of the vinegar mixture and use a spatula to mix the vinegar into the rice while using a slicing motion. Fan the rice while mixing to dry it out slightly adding more if needed.
4. Mould the rice into the shape of hamburger buns using either a ramekin or your hands, once shaped, cover with a damp cloth until you are ready to grill them.
5. Heat oil in a pan, butterfly the two chicken breasts and fry them in the pan.
6. When the chicken is cooked through add the honey and soy sauce to the pan and allow to cook for a few minutes until a sticky coating is achieved. Remove from the pan and set aside.
7. Place the rice buns under a hot grill and watch them closely as they brown, about 10—15 minutes. Flip over half way through.
8. To assemble the burger, take one of the rice buns and top with butter lettuce, chicken breast, a few red onion rings and a slice of griddled pineapple and then top with another rice bun. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately. ENJOY!