1 box strawberry jelly
¾ cup boiling water
¼ cup Rose’s Lime Cordial
¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
½ cup clear rum
1 pack large strawberries
Sugar (for rimming strawberries)
Lime wedges (for garnish)
1. Combine strawberry jelly with boiling water, Rose’s lime cordial and freshly squeezed lime juice.
2. Stir and add the clear rum to the jelly mixture.
3. Slice a tiny bit from the bottoms of the strawberries. Be careful that you don't take too much off, just enough to allow them to stand upright. Then, hollow out the strawberries using a melon baller or spoon.
4. Fill the strawberries with the spiked jelly.
5. Refrigerate and allow to set.
6. Just before you're ready to serve, rotate the rim of the strawberry in sugar. Garnish with lime wedges, serve and ENJOY!