1 cup sugar
1 cup water
500ml Litchi Juice
2 shots Grey Goose Vodka
200ml Schweppes lemonade
1. In a medium-sized pan, bring 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water ad strawberries to a boil. Simmer until a syrupy consistency is achieved.
2. Strain, pour into a jug and set aside.
3. Juice lemons for roughly 300ml juice.
4. Pour litchi juice into the first tray.
5. Pour lemon juice into a second tray.
6. Pour strawberry syrup into a third ice tray and place in the freezer until set.
7. Label Glad bags for storing each ice cube flavour separately.
8. Place the ice cubes in respective bags and keep frozen.
9. Reduce the remaining strawberry syrup so that it can thicken further into a reduction.
10. Place 7 strawberry cubes, 5 litchi ice cubes and 3 lemon ice cubes into a blender with a splash of litchi juice and 2 shots of Grey Goose Vodka.
11. Blend until smooth.
12. Pour the mixture into a tall glass, topping with the strawberry reduction and 200ml Schweppes Lemonade.
14. Stir, garnish with fresh mint and ENJOY!