1 punnet of strawberries
2 tbsp Rose’s lemon cordial
2 tbsp water
1 strawberry, diced
1 shot of vodka
1 can Rose’s Lime & Lemonade Flavoured Drink
1. Cut about 5-6 of the strawberries into thin slices and set aside.
2. Chop the remaining strawberries into halves and blend them with the lemon cordial & water until you have a puree. Place the sliced strawberries in the popsicle moulds.
3. Pour the strawberry puree into the popsicles moulds, cover and insert the popsicles sticks.
4. Keep some of the puree aside to rim the glasses for serving.
5. Place the popsicles in the freezer for about 3 - 4 hours or until fully frozen.
6. Rim glass with the remaining strawberry puree & sugar.
7. Add chopped strawberries to the bottom of glass.
8. Add one shot of vodka to the glass.
9. Place popsicle stick side up into glass.
10. Pour Rose’s Lime & Lemonade flavoured drink into glass, garnish with a lime slice and ENJOY!