1 cup Tastic Jasmine Rice
1 clove crushed garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup sweet corn
1/2 cup kidney beans
2 tbsp coriander
1 cup finely diced tomato
1 tsp smoked paprika
Salt and pepper
4 bell peppers
Grated cheddar cheese
1. Soak 1 cup Jasmine Tastic Rice for 15 minutes.
2. Bring the rice to a boil in lightly salted water, cook for 15 minutes.
3. Drain and set aside.
4. Brown 1 onion and 1 clove crushed garlic in olive oil.
5. Once browned, add 1 cup sweet corn, 1/2 cup kidney beans, 2 tbsp coriander, 1 cup finely chopped tomato, 1/4 tsp smoked paprika to the pan and stir.
6. Add the mixture to the cooked rice and season with salt and pepper.
7. Hollow out the peppers, removing all of the seeds.
8. Spoon the rice mixture into each pepper and top with grated cheese.
9. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes.
10. Serve and ENJOY!