4 sweet potatoes
1 cup IMBO brown lentils
150g feta cheese, crumbled
2 tbsp parsley/coriander, chopped (optional)
1 tbsp chilli flakes (optional)
Pumpkin seeds (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C degrees.
2. Poke holes in your sweet potatoes and bake at 180°C for 45-60 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup brown lentils to 2 cups water and simmer for 30 minutes, strain and allow to cool.
4. Slice your sweet potatoes in half. Scoop out the potato center and set aside.
5. Mix the sweet potato centre together with the lentils and fill the sweet potato halves with the mixture.
6. Sprinkle with feta and drizzle with olive oil before baking for 10 minutes at 180°C.
7. In a separate bowl mix one avocado with salt, pepper and lime juice until smooth.
8. Once sweet potatoes have had a chance to cool, top with avocado mixture, chilli flakes, sprouts, seeds and coriander for garnish and ENJOY!