Super Charged Power Smoothie
½ cup milk of choice
½ cup black coffee, chilled
7 – 8 ice cubes
1 very ripe banana, frozen
4 tbsp rolled oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp raw cacao powder
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla essence
Dark chocolate shavings (optional)
1. Using a plunger, prepare a strong cup of black coffee.
2. Set aside and allow to cool.
3. Add all of the ingredients, except for the coffee to the blender and mix until well combined.
4. Pour the cooled black coffee into the blender and blitz to combine.
5. If necessary, add some more milk to get your desired consistency.
6. Pour the smoothie into the bottle. Add more honey to taste if desired.
7. Top with dark chocolate shavings to garnish. ENJOY!