Super Easy 5 Ingredient Risotto
1 cup Tastic Risotto rice
2 chicken breasts, skin on
2 cups Parmalat cream
2 cups mushrooms, sliced
2 cups chicken stock
1. Remove the skin from the chicken and set aside, cut the breast into strips.
2. Season the chicken skin with salt and pepper and place under a hot grill until crisp.
3. In a large skillet, heat some olive oil over a medium heat and fry the chicken until browned. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Add the mixed mushrooms to the pan and cook until soft.
5. Add the risotto rice to the pan and stir to coat followed by the chicken stock, a little bit at a time, stirring throughout until it’s completely absorbed.
6. Next, add 2 cups of the cream, slowly stirring throughout until it’s absorbed.
7. Once absorbed, add the chicken back to the pan.
8. When the rice is cooked through, add the last ½ cup of cream before serving.
9. Season with salt and pepper and serve with a crispy piece of skin.
10. Garnish with fresh basil and ENJOY!