Super Easy Rainbow Pesto Pizza
1 ½ cups self-raising flour
1 cup Double Cream Yoghurt
2 cups mozzarella, grated
½ red onion, diced
½ red pepper, diced
½ green pepper, diced
½ yellow pepper, diced
½ cup sweet corn kernels
½ cup Rosa tomatoes, halved
65g Broccoli tips, stem removed
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Mix flour and yoghurt together in a bowl; transfer to a work surface floured with self-raising flour. Knead dough, adding more flour as needed to keep dough from being too sticky, for 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Line and grease a baking tray with baking paper. Roll out the dough and spread to the edges of the lined tray.
4. Spoon the basil pesto over the pizza dough and spread it out evenly. Sprinkle the cheese over the pesto, covering the pizza evenly.
5. Add the chopped toppings to the pizza in stripes to create a rainbow effect.
6. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
7. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until the dough is golden and crispy and the cheese has melted.
8. Slice and ENJOY!