Super Fun Chocolate Balloon Bowls
4 slabs of Beacon milk chocolate, broken into pieces
3-6 small balloons
1 cup rainbow vermicelli sprinkles
½ cup cream
Vanilla ice cream
Glace cherries with a stalk
Canned whipped cream
Yield: 3-6 chocolate bowls
1. In a large bowl over hot water, add the chocolate pieces and stir continuously until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly. Pour into a large bowl.
2. Rinse the balloons, once rinsed, blow up the balloons to the size you want the bowls to be and tie them off.
3. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
4. Place the rainbow sprinkles in a large bowl.
5. Working one at a time, dip the bottom of the balloon into the melted chocolate, rolling it around to make sure all sides are evenly coated.
6. Quickly roll the balloon into the sprinkle bowl, making sure all of the chocolate is coated. Place on the baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes or until set.
7. Repeat to make more balloon bowls.
8. While the balloon bowls are setting, stir the cream through the remaining melted chocolate to make a chocolate sauce.
9. Once fully set, carefully pop & remove the balloons from the bowls.
10. Serve the bowls with scoops of ice cream, a generous drizzle of chocolate sauce, a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry. ENJOY!