Super Healthy 3 Ingredient Flapjacks
1 medium-large ripe banana
2 large eggs
1/3 cup Woolworths Instant Oats
* ¼ tsp cinnamon (can be added as an optional 4th ingredient)
2 tsp coconut oil
1 cup mixed fresh berries
½ cup Woolworths Full Cream Plain Yogurt
1 tbsp honey
Makes 4 – 5 flapjacks
1. In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
2. Whisk the eggs and add to the bananas. Mix until well combined.
3. In a blender / food processor blend the oats slightly until fine.
4. Mix well with the banana mixture.
5. Heat a pan over medium heat and add the coconut oil.
6. Pour a ¼ of the batter into the warm pan and cook for 1 minute (or until golden brown) per side.
7. Serve while still hot and ENJOY!
Top with a generous dollop of full cream yogurt, fresh mixed berries, flaked almonds and honey