Super Healthy Smoothie Pops
2 large bananas, sliced and frozen
2 tbsp oats
2 tbsp Robertsons Pure Berry Boost
2 cups plain or Greek yoghurt
2 cups granola
2 tbsp melted nut butter of choice
2 tsp honey
2 handfuls of mixed berries, to garnish
1. Place banana, oats, yoghurt and the Robertsons Pure Berry Boost powder in a blender and blitz until smooth.
2. Mix granola with melted nut butter and honey and set aside.
3. Place a tablespoon of the granola mixture into each cupcake liner (in a muffin tray), pressing down to secure the base.
4. Top with the creamy smoothie mixture (roughly 2 large tablespoons per cup)
5. Sprinkle mixed berries on top of each cup, pressing them gently into the mixture.
6. Pop a wooden ice-cream stick into each cup.
7. Freeze for 3-4 hours.
8. Peel away the cupcake liners & ENJOY!