2 packets of Nestle Legends
¾ cup unsalted peanuts
1 cup mini marshmallows
¾ can condensed milk
1. Line a 9×9 square pan with baking paper and grease. Set aside.
2. Roughly chop 6 Tex bars and 6 Kit Kat bars into chunks.
3. Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a low simmer.
4. Place a large bowl, big enough to fit on top of the saucepan without touching the water, and fill with 6 chopped Bar-One chocolates and condensed milk.
5. Heat until everything is melted, stirring constantly.
6. Add the chunks of chocolate, Smarties, peanuts and marshmallows to the mixture and stir well.
7. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Spread as evenly as possible.
8. Refrigerate the Rocky Road Bars for 2-3 hours, until it hardens.
9. Cut into squares and ENJOY with a bottle of cold milk!