Sweet & Sticky S'mores Braai Pie
2 packs (400g each) ready rolled puff pastry, cold
½ cup melted butter
1 cup chocolate spread
1 ½ pack (150 g) Beacon mmmMallows Pink & White
1. Spray the braai grid with baking spray on both sides.
2. Unroll one of the rolls of puff pastry.
3. Brush ½ of the melted butter mixture over the underside of the pastry (the side that will come into contact with the braai grid) and place on the grid.
4. Spread the chocolate spread over the other side of the puff pastry, leaving a 2cm border
around the edge.
5. Layer the Beacon mmmMallows Pink & White onto the chocolate spread.
6. Unroll the second layer of puff pastry over the top, fold the edges of pastry over and press gently with a fork to seal well.
7. Brush the top of the pie with the leftover melted butter.
8. Close the grid and braai the pie over low-medium coals, turning regularly, for 15 minutes or until the pastry is crispy and cooked through.
9. Cut into squares, serve & ENJOY!