The Cleanest, Greenest Smoothie Ever
1 large handful of baby spinach
2 large bananas, sliced and frozen
1 cup mango, frozen
1 tbsp Robertsons Wheatgrass Powder
½ cup oats
1 cup yoghurt
1 orange, freshly squeezed
Honey, to taste
2 cups coconut water
Strawberries, to garnish
1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
2. Pour into a glass.
3. Garnish with a fresh strawberry and a paper straw & ENJOY!
4. Pour remaining mixture into ice trays and freeze for 3-4 hours.
5. Place frozen cubes into a large resealable plastic bag and label ‘Green smoothie cubes’.
6. Use 6 frozen cubes and add ½ cup coconut water/fruit juice of choice’ and blend for a single portion during the week. ENJOY!
**If you don’t intend to freeze leftovers - halve the ingredients to make two large smoothies.