Fattis & Monis Pasta Quills
Salt & Pepper
2 cups marinara sauce
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 cup parmesan cheese
1. Boil Fattis & Moni pasta quills in lightly salted water until slightly underdone.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. In a separate pan, brown 500g mince in olive oil, seasoned with salt and pepper. Once browned, add 2 cups marinara sauce and allow to simmer.
4. Grate 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 cup parmesan cheese.
5. Mix 1 cup parmesan and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese with the drained pasta quills and mix to coat the pasta.
6. Place the pasta quills into the cake tin vertically, so that they are tightly compacted together with no gaps.
7. Spoon the mince over the vertical quills, pressing the mince into the quills.
8. Bake at 200 degrees celsius for 20 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and cover with 1 cup cheddar cheese and the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
10. Grill for 5 minutes at 200 degrees celsius until the cheese is bubbling and crispy.
11. Garnish with fresh basil, slice and ENJOY!