1 cup flour
2 ½ cups sugar
1 ¼ cups salted butter, melted
½ cup cocoa powder
12 Beacon marshmallow Easter eggs
1 tub vanilla ice cream
Melted chocolate/chocolate sauce, to serve
1. Soften the ice cream for 1-2hrs in the fridge.
2. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
3. Line & grease a square baking pan with baking paper, keeping extra baking paper on the sides to easily remove the baked brownies from the pan.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar and cocoa powder. In another small bowl, whisk together the butter and eggs. Add the egg mixture into the flour mixture, stirring until just combined.
5. Bake the brownies for 25 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
6. Layer Beacon easter eggs over the brownie layer, packing them closely together to fill all of the gaps.
7. Spoon the softened ice cream over the easter eggs, spreading the ice cream evenly with a spoon to fill all of the gaps.
8. Place in the freezer for about an hour to set the ice cream (don’t leave it too long or the brownie layer will start to harden as well).
9. Slice into bars, drizzle with warm chocolate sauce, serve & ENJOY!