Triple Stacked Treat Cake
For the cake:
6 tbsp unsalted butter (divided into 3)
300g (2 packs) Beacon mmmMallows Pink & White (use pink, keep white for snacking and decorating)
150g (1pack) Beacon mmmMallows Bubblegum
150g (1 pack) Beacon mmmMallows Blueberry
600g (1 standard box) Rice Krispies cereal (divided into 3 – 200g per layer)
For the icing:
1 cup icing sugar
1 tbsp corn flour
2 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp milk
For the cake:
1. Grease a spring form cake tin and set aside.
2. Melt 2 tbsp butter in a large pot over a medium heat.
3. Add the Bubblegum marshmallows, and cook, stirring occasionally, until they melt completely, about 5 minutes.
4. Remove the pot from the heat, and add a third of the cereal, 200g, stir with a rubber spatula, scraping up from the bottom, until the cereal is completely coated.
5. Transfer the cereal to the prepared cake tin and pat it down into an even layer.
6. Repeat the process for the second cake layer using the Blueberry marshmallows, once combined pat the Blueberry layer down over the Bubblegum layer until even.
7. Repeat the process for the final layer using the pink marshmallows from the Beacon mmmMallows Pink & Whitebags.
8. Spread the marshmallow cereal mixture over the Blueberry layer evenly.
9. Let sit at room temperature until firm, about 30 minutes.
For the icing
1. Mix the icing sugar, lemon juice and corn flour together in a bowl, slowly add the milk until the right consistency is reached. This should be nice and thick.
2. Top the cake with the icing & funfetti sprinkles, white marshmallows and candles. Slice & ENJOY!