Turkish Delight S'mores Brownie
For the Cookie Crumb:
½ pack shortbread biscuits
3-5 tbsp butter, melted
For the Turkish Delight brownies:
160g Beacon Milk Chocolate
¾ cup (180g) unsalted butter
3 large eggs
1 cup (250g) castor sugar
1 cup (120g) cake flour
1/3 cup (40g) cocoa
½ tsp baking powder
3 Packets of Beacon Turkish Delight (125g)
2 bags of Beacon mmmMallows (Pink marshmallows only)
Vanilla ice cream
Melted milk chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a spring form cake tin well.
2. Crush the shortbread biscuits and mix with the melted butter.
3. Press the cookie crumb mix into the base of the cake tin.
4. Melt the milk chocolate and butter together in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir and leave to cool slightly.
5. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a large bowl until thick and creamy.
6. Slowly whisk, while pouring in the melted chocolate mixture in a thin stream (pour close to the edge of the bowl to avoid the eggs scrambling with the warm chocolate).
7. Once mixed in, sieve the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder over the mixture and fold gently to combine.
8. Pour 2/3 of the mixture into the cake tin. Top with a layer of Turkish delight pieces then top with the remaining brownie batter.
9. Bake for 40 minutes.
10. Take the baking tin out of the oven and layer pink marshmallows over the top of the brownies, making sure to cover all of the gaps.
11. Return to the oven and bake for a further 5 minutes until golden & melted.
12. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin for a few minutes. Remove from the cake tin and slice into wedges.
13. Serve with a dollop of vanilla ice cream and a generous drizzle of chocolate sauce. ENJOY!