1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tin tomato and onion mix
Knorr Naturally Tasty Lasagne sachet
Salt & pepper to taste
¼ cup butter
2 tbsp flour
2 cups milk
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1 butternut, peeled and cut into 1 cm thick slices
2 cups baby spinach
2 medium zucchinis, halved and sliced
1. Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, tomato and onion mix and Knorr Naturally Tasty Lasagne sachet.
2. Season with salt and pepper and simmer until sauce thickens.
3. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and stir to combine. Gradually add milk, stirring to prevent lumps forming until the sauce thickens. Stir in 1 cup of mozzarella and set aside.
4. Lightly grease a baking dish. Spoon half the tomato mixture into the dish.
5. Arrange half the pumpkin over the tomato mixture followed by a layer of baby spinach. Place half the lasagne sheets over the spinach, followed by the cheese sauce.
6. Repeat the layers a second time.
7. For the topping, make a zucchini lattice. Layer zucchini noodles side by side at a diagonal in the baking dish. Lift the bottom half of every other noodle and lay another zucchini noodle across diagonally. Repeat until top layer is full, sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and cheddar cheese over the lattice before baking.
8. Bake for 40 minutes at 180°C and ENJOY!