Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: 20 minutes
2 packets (73g each) Maggi Cheese Flavoured 2 Minute Noodles
¼ cup Maggi Chilli BBQ Sauce
2 (40g) viennas, sliced thinly
¾ cup low-fat milk
¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
*Microwave cooking times may vary due to wattage; use the timings below as a guide.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease a 15cm square baking dish with a lid.
2. Place the Maggi Cheese Flavoured 2 Minute Noodles at the base of the baking dish and sprinkle over the contents of the cheese flavour sachet. Add the viennas, Maggi Chilli BBQ Sauce, milk and ¾ cup boiling water to the baking dish. *Chef’s Tip: Use the second cheese flavour sachet to adjust the seasoning to your liking!
3. Cover the baking dish with a lid a bake for 15 minutes or until the noodles are al denté. *Chef’s Tip: Alternatively, cover with foil!
4. Once the noodles are cooked, remove the baking dish and switch the oven setting to grill. Carefully toss the noodles until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
5. Generously sprinkle the cheese over the noodles and grill uncovered for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and lightly browned.
6. Carefully remove the baking dish from the oven, garnish with freshly chopped chives, serve with a fresh salad and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍
Vienna & Cheese Noodle Bake