1 1/2 cups sugar
4th Street Sweet Red Wine
2 X 200ml cans Schweppes Ginger Ale
2 X 200ml cans Schweppes Soda Water
1. Roughly chop strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. Add the berries to a glass bowl and top with 250ml vodka. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Chop blackberries, apples, blueberries, strawberries and mint. Place the chopped fruit and mint in a large pot with 1 1/2 cups sugar and 2 cups water.
3. Bring to a boil and simmer until a syrupy consistency is achieved. Strain and set aside to cool.
4. Pour the vodka soaked berries into a large glass dispenser, followed by the syrup.
5. Pour in 500ml 4th Street Sweet Red Wine, ice cubes and 2 cans of each of Schweppes Ginger Ale and Schweppes Soda Water.
6. Using the remaining syrup and sugar, rim the serving glasses and ENJOY!