½ cup Rose’s Lime Cordial
1 tbsp honey
1. Slice the watermelon in half. Use a melon baller to remove balls of watermelon.
2. Place the watermelon balls into a ziploc bag and freeze for 3 hours.
3. Add the frozen melon balls to a blender along with the lime cordial.
4. Add the honey and the mint leaves to the blender.
5. Blend until smooth.
6. Pour the slushie mixture into the watermelon.
7. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the slushie and serve immediately.
8. Garnish with a twisted lime slice, straws & umbrellas and ENJOY!