7 Rooibos tea bags
8 cups boiling water
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 cups water
6 shots Three Ships Bourbon cask whisky
2 X 200ml Schweppes Soda Water
2 X 200ml Schweppes Lemonade
1. Place 7 rooibos tea bags in the glass dispenser and top with 8 cups of boiling water. Allow to strengthen for 5 minutes before removing the teabags.
2. Slice 3 peaches and a handful of strawberries.
3. Place the fruit in a medium sized pan with a 1 1/2 cups sugar and 2 cups water.
4. Bring to a boil & simmer for 20 -30 minutes.
5. Strain the syrup and pour it into the glass dispenser with the tea.
6. Add 6 shots of Three Ships Bourbon Cask Whisky, 2 cans of Schweppes lemonade and 2 cans of Schweppes Soda Water.
7. Slice lemons, strawberries and peaches. Place these together with ice cubes into the glass dispenser.
8. Prepare the glasses by filling them with ice cubes and the remaining fruit slices... And ENJOY!