1 cup IMBO white beans
2 tbsp olive oil for frying
1 onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tin whole peeled tomatoes
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper
1. Boil 1 cup white beans for 5 minutes. Allow to soak for 1 hour once boiled.
2. Strain the beans and add fresh water to the pot before bringing to the boil, reducing the heat and allowing to simmer for 40-60 minutes.
3. Brown the onion and garlic in olive oil. Add the whole peeled tomatoes, paprika, cumin, dried oregano and red pepper flakes.
4. Season with salt and pepper and simmer while stirring the mixture.
5. Add the strained white beans.
6. Make four holes in the mixture and crack an egg into each hole.
7. Simmer for 5 minutes or until the eggs are cooked with the pan covered.
8. Top with crumbled feta, fresh parsley, serve on toast with avocado slices and ENJOY!