White Chocolate Peanut Butter Braid
2 x 80g Milky Bar Peanut slabs
1 x roll of puff pastry
1 cup smooth peanut butter
½ cup mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries),
Small handful of flaked almonds
Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Pre heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Roll out the puff pastry.
3. Lay the 2 whole chocolate bars in the centre of the pastry.
4. Spread a generous layer of peanut butter over the top of the chocolate bars.
5. Nest the berries into the peanut butter layer.
6. Cut diagonal lines along the left and right side of the chocolate bar, about 2 centimetres apart.
7. Remove the corner pieces, top and bottom. Alternating between pastry rows, braid the pastry from the top left hand corner to the bottom right hand corner, closing off the end of the pastry before the last braid.
8. Place the braided puff pastry on baking sheet lined with baking paper.
9. Brush with egg and sprinkle with flaked almonds.
10. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Dust lightly with icing sugar, slice and serve with a dollop of ice cream and a drizzle of honey. ENJOY!