4 x 150g Milky Bar chocolates
Small handful of raspberries, sliced in half
Small handful of pumpkin seeds
Pecan nuts roughly chopped
1. Line a baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
2. Melt the Milky Bar chocolate in a bowl over hot water on the stove.
3. Once the chocolate is melted, remove from the heat and let sit for a few minutes to cool slightly, stirring occasionally.
4. Spread the chocolate mixture onto the prepared pan in an even layer (depending on the size of the pan and how thick you’d like your bark, you may not need the entire surface of the pan).
5. Sprinkle the toppings over the chocolate.
6. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until set.
7. Break the bark into pieces.
8. Pop some of the bark pieces into a re-sealable bag & place these into the freezer.
9. Pop some of the bark pieces into a lunchbox with a sandwich & apple.
10. Place some pieces into a bowl of smooth strawberry yoghurt & ENJOY!