Yoghurt Pot Breakfast Pops
3 cups strawberries, finely chopped
1/4 cup honey
6 x 175g yoghurt pots (plain or vanilla flavoured)
1 cup Jungle Oats Muesli Mixed Berry Flavour
6 wooden popsicle sticks
1. Combine the strawberries and ¼ cup honey in a small saucepan. Stir gently to combine, until heated through and syrupy. Leave to cool.
2. Empty the 6 yoghurt pots into a mixing bowl and add 1/4 cup of the milk. The yogurt should be thick, but pourable. If needed, whisk in a little more milk.
3. Arrange the 6 yoghurt containers on your work surface.
4. Pour a generous spoonful of strawberry reduction into the bottom of each mould. Add a scoop of yoghurt and then a spoonful of muesli. Continue layering yogurt, muesli, and strawberries until the moulds are filled. Sprinkle the last layer of yoghurt with extra muesli.
5. Tap the moulds lightly against the counter or use a popsicle stick to work out any air bubbles between the layers.
6. Insert popsicle sticks into each mould and freeze until solid, at least 6 hours.
7. To unmould, dip the popsicle moulds into hot running water for a few seconds, gently ease the popsicles out of the moulds… And ENJOY!!