Hands-on time: 20 minutes
Hands-off time: 40 minutes
2½ cups (282,5g) self-raising flour
1½ cups (375g) plain yoghurt
½ tin (205g) cream style sweetcorn
1 cup broccoli, finely chopped
1½ cups (187,5g) grated cheddar cheese
1 tin (170g) Lucky Star Light Meat Tuna Chunks, drained
*Microwave cooking times may vary due to wattage; use the timings below as a guide.
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C, add a light layer of non-stick spray and muffin liners to a 12-hole muffin tin.
2. Sieve the self-raising flour into a large mixing bowl. Add the yoghurt and cream style sweetcorn and stir lightly until just combined.
3. Stir in the broccoli and 1 cup of grated cheese. Gently fold in the Lucky Star Light Meat Tuna Chunks.
4. Spoon the mixture into the lined muffin tin. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. *Chef’s Tip: Use an ice cream scoop with a lever to evenly portion out the batter!
5. Bake for 28-30 minutes until golden and the cheese has melted. *Chef’s Tip: When a toothpick comes out clean once poked into the muffins, they are ready!
6. Remove the muffins from the tin and place on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes. Garnish with some chopped parsley and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: Freeze any leftover muffins for up to 3 months!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍
Cheesy Tuna & Corn Muffins