Hands-on time: 35 minutes
Hands-off time: 20 minutes
165g NESTLÉ Aero for Baking, broken into the pre-measured blocks
½ cup cream
Serving suggestion: Fresh berries
For the chocolate cups:
1. Melt 130g of the NESTLÉ Aero for Baking chocolate in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
3. Remove the chocolate cups from the fridge and gently peel off the cupcake liners. Place the chocolate cups on a plate and refrigerate until needed.
For the mousse:
1. Melt the remaining NESTLÉ Aero for Baking chocolate in the microwave and allow to cool slightly.
2. Whip the cream to medium peaks and fold the melted chocolate through.
1. Spoon the chocolate mousse into a piping bag and pipe into the chocolate cups. Garnish with fresh berries and mint leaves and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍