Hands-on time: 30 minutes
Hands-off time: Overnight
3½ cups cream
1½ tins (540g) caramel
6 (60g each) Cadbury P.S. Duo Bars
2 packets (200g each) coconut biscuits
Serving suggestion: Strawberries
1. Lightly grease a large-sized baking dish (35cm x 25cm) with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whip the cream with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until soft peaks are formed. *Chef’s Tip: Cream whips best when chilled!
3. Stir the caramel until smooth. Add it to the cream and combine lightly using the hand mixer. *Chef’s Tip: Only mix for a few seconds to combine as over mixing will thin out the filling.
4. Chop the Cadbury P.S. Duo Bars into 1cm thick chunks. Using a large spoon, fold half of the chopped chocolate through the caramel cream.
5. Line the bottom of the baking dish with an even layer of biscuits.
6. Spoon a third of the caramel cream filling over the biscuits and smooth out with a spoon. Repeat this layering 2 more times.
7. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate over the top. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours or overnight until set.
8. Cut the tart into squares. Garnish with a strawberry heart and a mint leaf and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: To make heart-shaped strawberries remove the strawberry leaves. Cut out a small “v” shape from the top of the strawberry to form a heart shape and then slice the strawberry in half!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍