Makes 12 Hands-on time: 25 minutes Hands-off time: 4 hours INGREDIENTS 7 bars (60g each) Cadbury P.S. Duo 2 tubs (250g each) full fat cream cheese, softened ⅔ cup castor sugar ½ tsp vanilla essence 1 cup cream Serving suggestion: Cocoa powder
1. Line a 12-hole muffin tray with cupcake liners.
2. Add 6 of the Cadbury P.S. Duo Bars into a zip-seal bag and finely crush using a rolling pin.
3. Pour the finely crushed chocolate into a heatproof bowl and microwave for 1 minute and 45 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir to mix the crumbs together, divide between the cupcake liners and press down firmly using the back of a spoon to form the base. Refrigerate until needed.
4. Spoon the cream cheese into a bowl, add in the castor sugar and the vanilla essence. Using a hand beater, whisk together until well combined and smooth.
5. In a separate bowl that has been chilled, using a hand beater whisk the cream until medium peaks form. Fold ¾ of the whipped cream into the softened cream cheese mixture until just combined. Refrigerate the remaining cream until needed.
6. Pour the filling over the crushed chocolate base and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight for best result.
7. Roughly chop the remaining chocolate bar.
8. Remove the set cheesecakes from the fridge and transfer to a serving platter. Pipe the remaining whipped cream on top, dust lightly with cocoa powder and sprinkle over the chopped chocolate, serve and ENJOY!
Planning to try this? If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍