Hands-on time: 20 minutes
Hands-off time: Overnight
2 cups (250g) Kellogg's® Tropical Burst Granola
⅓ cup (75g) margarine, melted
6 tsp gelatine powder
1kg low fat granadilla yoghurt
¾ tin (210g) crushed pineapple, plus extra to serve
*Microwave cooking times may vary due to wattage; use the timings below as a guide.
1. Line a square baking dish (20cm) with baking paper.
2. Add the Kellogg's® Tropical Burst Granola to a resealable plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin until fine. *Chef’s Tip: Crush using a can of tinned food instead!
3. Combine the crushed granola with the melted margarine and stir.
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Press it evenly along the base. Refrigerate while preparing the filling. *Chef’s Tip: For an even crust, gently press the granola mixture in with a spoon or the base of a glass!
5. In a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatine over ⅓ cup of water and stir. Set aside for 5 minutes. Warm the gelatine in the microwave for 15 seconds.
6. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the gelatine mixture into the yoghurt until smooth.
7. Pour the mixture over the granola crust and smooth out the top with a spoon. Drain the crushed pineapple from the tin and scatter pineapple over the filling.
8. Refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight until set.
9. Cut the tart into 20 squares. Garnish with a spoonful of crushed pineapple and a mint leaf and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍