½ cup vodka 1 cup blueberries ½ cup gin 1 cup strawberries, halved ½ cup rum 1 cup raspberries Schweppes Lemonade (200ml), 1 per serving Mint leaves for the garnish Lime slices for the garnish Orange slices for the garnish
1. Cut the strawberries in half and poke holes into the strawberries, raspberries and blueberries using a toothpick, this will allow them to soak up more of the alcohol. (Be careful not to damage the berries)
2. Place the berries in 3 separate mason jars.
3. Pour the vodka over the blueberries, the gin over the strawberries and the rum over the raspberries.
4. Refrigerate the berries for 6 hours or overnight depending on how strong you’d like the berries to be.
5. Serve the berries layered in a tall glass, with crushed ice
6. Top the mixture with a can of Schweppes Lemonade.
7. Garnish with mint leaves, orange and lime slices.
8. Serve & ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍