½ packet (250g) Fatti’s & Moni’s High Fibre Spaghetti
2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
1 carrot, grated
2 spring onions, sliced
1 cup finely chopped cabbage
2 tbsp cake flour
1 tsp each salt and pepper
Serving suggestion: Sliced spring onion
Sweet chilli sauce (for a healthy alternative, serve with low-sodium soy sauce)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Fill a medium sized pot with water and bring it to the boil. Add in the Fatti’s & Moni’s High Fibre Spaghetti and allow the spaghetti to cook for 5-6 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
3. Mix together the shredded chicken, carrots, spring onion, cabbage, cooked spaghetti, eggs and flour and stir well to combine. Add the salt and pepper to season.
4. Take a 3 tablespoon amount of the mixture in the palm of your hand and flatten to form a fritter like-shape. *Chef’s Tip: Wet your hands slightly to make shaping easy!
5. Pack the fritters onto the baking tray, ensuring that they are evenly spaced.
6. Bake the fritters for 10-15 minutes until they are golden brown and crispy. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes before packing them onto a serving dish.
7. Sprinkle slices of spring onion and coriander springs over the fritters, serve with sweet chilli sauce and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍