Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: 10-12 minutes
2 packets (73g each) Maggi Cheese Flavoured 2 Minute Noodles
1 tin (170g) shredded tuna in brine, drained
¼ cup reduced oil mayonnaise
¼ cup Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce
¼ cup grated cheddar
Serving suggestion: Chives, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the Maggi Cheese Flavoured 2 Minute Noodles at the base of a square baking dish. Add boiling water to the dish, filling until the noodles are just covered, about 1½ cups. Place a large plate over the baking dish and allow the noodles to rehydrate for 2 minutes. Carefully drain the excess water, reserving about a ¼ cup in the dish of noodles.
3. Add the 2 flavouring sachets, the tuna, mayonnaise, and Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce to the noodles. Gently toss the ingredients together until well combined. *Chef’s Tip: Adjust the amount of sweet chilli sauce to your liking!
4. Generously sprinkle the cheese over the noodles and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and lightly browned.
5. Remove the baking dish from the oven, garnish with freshly chopped chives, serve and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍