Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: 20-25 minutes
1 red onion
1 yellow pepper
½ punnet (175g) baby marrows
1 punnet (200g) baby tomatoes
2 rounds feta cheese
2 tbsp oil
½ tsp each salt and pepper to season
½ packet (250g) penne pasta
½ packet (20g) rocket
½ large lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease the Prestige 2L Rectangular Glass Roaster from the Prestige 1.5L and 2L Rectangular Glass Roaster Set with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Peel and cut the red onion into thick slices.
3. Deseed the pepper and chop into 3cm chunks. *Chef’s Tip: Use Mom’s favourite colour of peppers!
4. Chop the baby marrows into 3cm chunks.
5. Place the onion wedges, peppers, baby marrows, baby tomatoes and feta rounds in the Prestige 2L Rectangular Glass Roaster and drizzle with the oil.
6. Season the vegetables and feta with the Russell Hobbs Black LED Electric Salt & Pepper Mill Set.
7. Roast the veggies and feta for 20-25 minutes until soft and tender.
8. While the vegetables are roasting, bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes until al denté. Strain the pasta using the Joseph Joseph Nest Colanders set. *Chef’s Tip: Use 3 cups of leftover pasta!
9. Using a fork, mash the cooked feta and gently mix into the vegetables until combined. Add the cooked penne pasta and rocket and add a squeeze of lemon juice. Stir to combine. 10. Spoon the pasta into the large serving bowl from the Casa Domani Italiana 5 Piece Pasta Set.
11. Serve each portion in the pasta bowls from the Casa Domani Italiana 5 Piece Pasta Set, sprinkle with some chopped parsley and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍