Savanna Loco Cider
Course sea salt
1. Grill lemon and lime halves until charred.
2. Rim the edge of your glass using a lime and sea salt.
3. In a glass large enough for muddling, muddle together the grilled lime and lemons cut into quarters as well as fresh lemon and lime quarters.
4. Spoon the mixture into your glass, topping with a layer of crushed ice.
5. Pour the Savanna Loco over the mixture.
6. Garnish with a slice of grilled lemon and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍