Makes 1 Loaf
Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Hands-off time: 70 minutes
3 medium bananas
2 medium eggs
¼ cup vegetable oil
⅓ cup (40g) The Harvest Table Pure Collagen Powder
¼ cup (56g) The Harvest Table Lean Suga
1 cup self-raising flour
1 cup Lemcke Coconut Flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp salt
Serving suggestion: Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a Zenker Black Metal Loaf Tin 25cm with baking paper, slightly hanging over the sides.
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mash the bananas using a fork. *Chef’s tip: We used (300g) mashed bananas in testing.
3. Add the eggs and vegetable oil to the mashed bananas.
4. Sieve the Harvest Table Pure Collagen Powder, Harvest Table Lean Suga, self-raising flour, Lemcke coconut flour, cinnamon and salt into the wet ingredient. Stir until a smooth batter has formed. *Chef’s Tip: Avoid over mixing the batter to ensure the loaf has a fluffy texture.
5. Spoon the batter into the lined loaf tin and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the loaf is well risen and golden brown. *Chef’s Tip: Flaky almonds can be added to the top layer of the loaf for a crunchy twist.
6. Allow the loaf to cool in the tin for 10-15 minutes before transferring to a cutting board.
7. Cut and serve a slice of the loaf with a spread of butter and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍