Peaches, 2 sliced
Apples, 2 sliced
Limes, 3 sliced
6 cinnamon sticks
6 tbsp honey
1 cup lime juice
1/2 bottle Tanqueray No. Ten gin
Schweppes Tonic Water, 250ml
Handful fresh thyme sprigs, to garnish
Cinnamon stick, to garnish
1. Slice peaches, apples & limes.
2. Place the slices in a large jug topped with 6 cinnamon sticks, honey & lime juice.
3. Pour half a bottle of Tanqueray No. Ten gin into the jug.
4. Allow the gin to infuse in the fridge overnight.
5. Stir the infused gin before preparing the serving glasses.
6. Place wet ice in each glass, topped with slices of peach, apple & lime.
7. Pour the infused gin and top with 250ml Schweppes Tonic Water.
8. Garnish with a sprig of thyme and a cinnamon stick and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍