CLASSIC WARM MILOCCINOS
8 tsp NESTLÉ Milo
½ cup low-fat milk
1. Pour the milk into a small-medium jar until halfway filled. Screw the lid on tightly and shake vigorously for a minute until foamy.
2. Remove the lid and microwave on high for 30 seconds. The froth should have doubled in size.
3. Prepare 2 cups of warm NESTLÈ MILO by adding 3½ teaspoons of MILO powder into each cup and filling with boiling water.
4. Stir until the MILO powder is dissolved.
5. Divide the milk froth between the two cups, spooning it on top of the hot MILO.
6. Lightly dust each cup with the remaining Milo powder. Serve immediately and ENJOY!
2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced into thirds
1 tbsp sugar-free peanut butter
1 cup low-fat milk
2 tbsp NESTLÈ MILO, plus extra for the garnish
3 cups ice cubes
1. Add the banana, peanut butter, milk and NESTLÈ Milo to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add the ice cubes into a resealable plastic bag and place the bag on a thick cutting board. Bat with a rolling pin until crushed ice is formed. Divide the crushed ice between 4 small glasses.
3. Pour the Milo milkshakes into the cups over the crushed ice.
4. Sprinkle each milkshake with a dusting of Milo powder to garnish. Serve with straws and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 😍We'd love to see it!