4-5 scoops vanilla ice cream
4 shots Rose’s Kola Tonic Flavoured Cordial
2 shots of bourbon
2 shots of strong black coffee
Canned whipped cream, to garnish
Caramel sauce, to garnish
1. Pour ice cream into a blender.
2. Add 2 shots of Kola Tonic
3. Add the cream
4. Add the bourbon & blend.
5. Pour 1 shot of strong black coffee into the bottom of each glass (2).
6. Pour the blended mixture carefully over the coffee.
7. Top the drink with whipped cream & a generous drizzle of caramel sauce. ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍