Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Hands-off time: Overnight
1 box (6x45g) Tinkies Blueberry Cheesecake Flavour
2 tubs (230g each) plain cream cheese
½ tin (193g) sweetened condensed milk
1 cup cream
Serving suggestion: Blueberry compote, store-bought
1. Grease and line a 23cm springform cake tin.
2. Slice each of the Tinkies Blueberry Cheesecake flavour into 6 even disks and arrange them at the bottom of the tin to form the base for the cheesecake. *Chef’s Tip: Alternatively, use the Tinkies Lemon Cream flavour for a lemon flavoured cheesecake base!
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the cream cheese and condensed milk with an electric mixer until smooth, about 30 seconds. *Chef’s Tip: Ensure not to overbeat as the cream cheese may break down and become runny.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the cream into stiff peaks. Gently fold the cream into the cream cheese mixture in 2 batches until fully incorporated.
5. Pour the cheesecake filling over the Tinkies base and smooth the top using the back of a spatula.
6. Refrigerate the cheesecake overnight or until fully set.
7. Carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin and transfer to a cake stand. Generously spread blueberry compote over the cheesecake. Slice, serve, and ENJOY!