2 slabs (175g each) NESTLÉ Aero baking chocolate, broken into the pre-measured blocks
1 tin (385g) NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
1. Line a 20cm square baking dish with baking paper.
2. Combine the NESTLÉ Aero for Baking chocolate and NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk in a microwave-safe bowl.
3. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes until melted and smooth, stirring at 20-second intervals.
4. Pour the fudge mixture into the lined dish and allow to set in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
5. Slice into equally-sized cubes using a hot, sharp knife and ENJOY! Chef’s Tip: Use a hot knife for easy cutting!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍