Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Hands-off time: 20 minutes
2 packets (73g each) Maggi Durban Curry Flavoured Noodles
⅓ cup honey
2 pieces (300g) skinless chicken breasts, chopped into pieces
Fresh Green Salad
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a medium-sized baking dish with baking paper. Set this aside until needed
2. Open each Maggi Durban Curry Flavoured Noodles packet and remove only the spice sachet; set this aside until needed.
3. Use a rolling pin to crush each packet of noodles into a chunky crumb directly in the bag.
4. Sprinkle the crushed noodles onto a plate.
5. Season the chicken cubes with the 1 spice sachet. Pour the honey over the seasoned chicken and use a large spoon to stir to coat evenly. Salt and pepper can be added here. *Chef’s Tip: The honey can be replaced with lite tangy mayonnaise if preferred!
6. Add each honey-coated piece of chicken to the crushed noodles and press down slightly until the noodles are well stuck.
7. Arrange the noodle-coated chicken pieces onto the prepared baking dish. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.* Chef’s Tip: The chicken can also be airfryed if preferred!
8. Serve the cooked pieces alongside a green salad, and ENJOY!