Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: 20 minutes
⅔ cup (165g) Yum Yum Chocolate Dreams Chocolate Peanut Spread, plus extra for topping
2 large eggs
¾ cup (100g) self-raising flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a 12-holed muffin tray with muffin liners.
2. Add the Yum Yum Chocolate Dreams Chocolate Peanut Spread, eggs and ½ cup hot water to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Use an electric whisk to beat until smooth and silky.
3. Sieve in the flour and whisk until a smooth muffin batter has formed.
4. Evenly divide and pour the batter into the muffin holes. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the muffins are risen and baked through.
5. Allow the muffins to cool for 10 minutes before spooning the extra Yum Yum spread onto the top of each muffin. Use the back of a spoon to flatten and smoothen the spread.
6. Garnish each muffin with sprinkles, serve and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: The muffins can be served without the topping as the perfect lunchbox treat!