Hands-on time: 5 minutes
Hands-off time: 25 minutes
2 tins (170g each) Lucky Star Light Meat Tuna Chunks in Water
1 tin (410g) Lucky Star Chakalaka Mild & Spicy
3 cups (300g) macaroni pasta
1 tin (455ml) vegetable stock
6 tbsp mayonnaise
1½ cups grated cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease a large baking dish.
2. Empty out the contents of the Lucky Star Light Meat Tuna Chunks in Water and Lucky Star Chakalaka Mild & Spicy tins into the baking dish.
3. Add the macaroni pasta and 1 tin worth of vegetable stock and stir to distribute.*Chef’s Tip: To make the vegetable stock add 1 tablespoon of stock powder into one chakalaka tin filled with hot water (about 455ml) and stir until dissolved.
4. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 15 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
5. Remove the dish from the oven. Stir through the mayonnaise and sprinkle over the cheese.
6. Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
7. Serve the pasta with a fresh salad and ENJOY! *Chef’s tip: Add thinly sliced apples to the salad for added Vitamin C.
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍