Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: 3-4 hours
½ box (40g) raspberry jelly powder
2 cups (360g) Kellogg’s® Crunchy Granola, plus extra for garnish
¼ cup (57g) margarine, melted
3 cups double cream plain yoghurt
Serving suggestion: Raspberries
1. In a small jug, combine the raspberry jelly powder and 1 cup of warm water until dissolved. *Chef’s Tip: Use your favourite jelly flavour!
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the Kellogg’s® Crunchy Granola and margarine until well combined. Add the granola mixture to the base of the glasses and gently press the mixture down with the back of a tablespoon.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix the yoghurt and half of the jelly until well combined.
4. Divide the yoghurt-jelly mixture between the glasses to form the second layer of the desert and allow it to set well for 2 hours in the fridge.
5. Once the yoghurt layer has set, carefully pour the remaining jelly mixture onto the yoghurt layer over the back of a tablespoon and refrigerate the dessert for 3 hours or until fully set.
6. Once set, garnish the cups with a sprinkle of granola. Top with fresh raspberries and mint and ENJOY!