Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: 3 ½ hours
🍓1 packet SPAR Strawberry Flavoured Jelly
🍓1 tbsp SPAR Choice Grade Honey
🍓1 cup chopped SPAR Freshline Strawberries
🍓1 ½ cups whipping cream
1. Add the SPAR Strawberry Flavoured Jelly and SPAR Choice Grade Honey to a medium-sized bowl and add 1 cup of boiling water. Use a hand whisk to whisk the mixture until the jelly powder and honey has completely dissolved.
2. Add ½ cup of cold water and stir well. Place the bowl in the fridge for 1 ½ hours until the jelly is set.
3. While the jelly is setting, cut the SPAR Freshline Strawberries into medium-sized cubes and set aside until needed.
4. Once the jelly is ready, start whipping the cream. Add the cream to a large mixing bowl and use an electric beater to whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
5. Take the jelly out of the fridge and stir using a hand whisk to break up the jelly. Add the whipped cream to the jelly and beat until well combined. *Chef’s Tip: Do not over whip the cream
6. Gently fold in ½ cup of the chopped strawberries. Layer the serving jars with mousse and the remaining chopped strawberries, alternating until the mousse mixture and strawberries are finished. Allow to set in the fridge for 2 hours.
7. Remove the mousse from the fridge. Serve with fresh strawberries, whipped cream and fresh mint and ENJOY!